10 Reasons to use Certified Messages|
Create a Certified Message
- With Certified Messages you can send private messages in Facebook Chat, Google Chat, Skype, AIM, or any other platform that evaporate after reading.
- Sending Certified Messages in emails will significantly soften the blow if your email is ever hacked.
- Sending sensitive information to another person with a Certified Message is more secure than the standard email which are often not encrypted.
- Use Certified Messages as digital tripwires to check if anyone is reading your messages without your permission.
- Send ideas in Certified Messages to others working on the project to keep project details as secret as possible.
- Verify if your intended recipient is the first to read the Certified Message.
- Use a signature to further guarantee that the recipient is the one and only reader of the message.
- Find out if the employees of online services you use are reading your messages (or prevent them from doing so).
- Identify the city, state, and country of any unauthorized viewers (if their viewing ip address is accurate).
- You don't need an account so Certified Messages remain as anonymous as possible. All messages are encrypted on our servers.