- SSAM is a FREE PHP Script for webmasters to save, organize and protect their online accounts on the back end of their web server.
- is like a secret hideout for your online accounts.
- helps prevent keyloggers and screen monitoring devices from stealing your passwords.
- encrypts all usernames and passwords with unique encryption keys.
- SSAM does not store any of these encryption keys.
- does not use any cookies.
- does not use any email notifications.
- is meant to be ran with an SSL Certificate but SSL is not necessary to test out the system.
- can enter a username and password without typing.
- has a combination lock you can put on your own account if you want to (patented Shaker List technology).
- can help protect an account from being breached even if your SSAM username and password are stolen.
- can share folders of passwords between friends, partners, employees, or outsourced help and others if you choose to do so.
- enables dragging and dropping of passwords in most browsers to login without typing.
- is accessible from anywhere once installed on the web server (no flash drives or disks are necessary).
- comes in blue, green, orange, and purple (adjustable in the profile settings).
- is lightweight (less than 3MB download).
- SSAM is available to download right now!