Settings Help Page
FAQ Dashboard Help New Link Help Folder Options Help Shaker List Help
- Automatic logout by default is set to 30 minutes. You can make this longer or shorter as you need.
- Automatic logout will simply shut off full access if a Shaker List is in place.
- If there is no Shaker List in place, or there is not full access, automatic logout will then sign you off when idle.
- Reset your Shaker List if you are tired of your old one and want to change it up.
- Set your password hint to remind you of your username AND password. Make it something only you know.
- If you forget your username or password, ask your admin to release it to you in their account.
- If the very top admin loses their username or password then we have big problems (haha at least we're honest).
- You will probably have to re-install SSAM if you are the top level user and you forget your username or password.
- You can change your username but it must be 7 characters long.
- You can change your password but it must be 5 characters long and you need your old password to do it.
Manage Accounts Help Settings Help Download SSAM
SSAM is in beta. Feedback, Suggestions, and Comments
are appreciated at firstname.lastname@example.org.