Shaker List Help Page
FAQ Dashboard Help New Link Help Folder Options Help Shaker List Help
- You should probably have about 5 links in your Main folder before creating a Shaker List.
- Shaker Lists are only activated by selecting the correct content in the Main folder.
- Choose the items you wish to be on your Shaker List by checking their checkboxes and Submit Shaker List. It's now created!
- After creating a Shaker List, you will now need to pass the Shaker List challenge whenever logging in (extra security).
- Once a Shaker List challenge is passed, you gain full access and can now see all usernames and passwords.
- Shaker Lists provide security against all kinds of things including keyloggers and even screen capturing devices!
- With a Shaker List in place, someone could steal your username and password to your SSAM account and still not get in.
- If you forget your Shaker List and guess incorrectly too many times, your account will get locked out and an admin will need to unlock you
- If you forget your Shaker List, just lock yourself out on purpose and have your admin reset it in their Manage Accounts.
- If an Admin locks themselves out, there is a special file on the server called adminUnlock.php to unlock all locked out Admins.
- We highly suggest renaming adminUnlock.php to something abstract so that others can't access it.
Manage Accounts Help Settings Help Download SSAM
SSAM is in beta. Feedback, Suggestions, and Comments
are appreciated at email@example.com.